Saturday 5 January 2013

One Day You Will Miss Me Quotes Broken Love

One day u will miss me quotes....

I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you. 

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.


One day you'll look back and think... damn! that boy really did love me...!!!!

# One day i will leave and never come back #alone boy

one day you miss

one day u will miss me

alone boy miss me

one day u miss me

Here is some other quotes hope you like !!

Best Broken Love Quotes , Broken Trust , Alone Boy 

# Some nights, I lay in bed and imagine what I'd be doing if you were with me

Sometimes people with the worst past create the best future 

# "Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you."

He loved limitless, He cared limitless He was hurt limitless, He hated limitless this game of crossing limits came to an end. too bad his life wasn't limitless 

Yeah I miss you. I miss us. I miss having you to talk to whenever I wanted. But I know I have to move on, because this is pointless.

# I want to be the one you callwhen everything is going wrong.

# He wrote his vows on a piece of paper. After 30 years the ink faded away,The love still fresh as ever.! 

# It's easy to fall in love with cute face. But in the end, you have to deal with character, Not the beauty  

# Perfect relationships exist in thoughts, movies, and Facebook timelines. 

Stay Tuned with us we will update more quotes soon, 

Broken Love, Sad Love , Alone Boy Crying , Miss Me More Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment